- Visit the Zipaquira Salt Cathedral, an underground church built within the tunnels of a salt mine
- Explore the colonial walled city and fortress of Cartagena
- Ride in a traditional ‘Willy’ to visit a working coffee farm
- Admire some of the best street art in the Americas
- Trek through the lush jungle of Tayrona National Park in search of remarkable wildlife and biodiversity
- Soak up the sun in a Caribbean coastal village
- Hike the Cocora Valley, a fertile region famous for its wax palm trees
- Learn the fascinating history of Pablo Escobar
- Tour a fossil museum
- The culinary experience of Colombia – we’ve chosen some amazing restaurants for this tour
- Visit Bogota’s famous Gold Museum which has the largest collection in the world
- And more…..
Tour price includes:
- 15 nights accommodation based on double occupancy
- Meals: all breakfasts, 3 lunches and 9 dinners
- All admissions and cultural visits listed in itinerary
- Air conditioned motor coach transportation
- Fully escorted by a Canadian Tour Leader and Colombian (naturalist) guide
Day 1 - Bogota: Hotel Augusta
Day 2 - Bogota: Hotel Augusta
Day 3 - Villa de Leyva: Hospederia La Roca
Day 4 - Villa de Leyva: Hospederia La Roca
Day 5 - Armenia: Hostal Finca Mi Monaco
Day 6 - Armenia: Hostal Finca Mi Monaco
Day 7 - Salento: Hotel Salento Real
Day 8 - Medellin: Hotel Dix
Day 9 - Medellin: Hotel Dix
Day 10 - Taganga: Bahia Taganga Hotel
Day 11 - Taganga: Bahia Taganga Hotel
Day 12 - Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona: Finca La Jorara Ecohotel
Day 13 - Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona: Finca La Jorara Ecohotel
Day 14 - Cartagena: Hotel Pedro De Heredia
Day 15 - Cartagena: Hotel Pedro De Heredia
Day 16 - Flight Home
Singles wishing to share: We often get requests for single travellers wishing to share accommodation. If you are interested in traveling with a companion please let us know and we can try to match you up with a suitable traveling partner.
Transfers: To and from the airport to your hotel are included on the tour dates. Airport transfers can be arranged for a cost when you purchase extra nights before or after the vacation.
Insurance: Medical insurance is mandatory. Cancellation and trip interruption insurance is optional. Premiums depend on your age, the length of time away and the cost of your tour and insurance will be discussed and quoted at the time of booking.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person.
Forms of Payment: Cheque, Visa and Master Card or by e-mail. Payments made by credit cards will be subject to a 3 percent processing fee. For information regarding e-mail payments contact your financial institution. It is easy and convenient.
Cancellation Policy: In the event that you have to cancel you must notify Discovery Tours immediately in writing. The following scale of charges will apply according to the date that notice is received. Air fare penalties may differ and will be discussed at the time of ticket purchase.
|65 days or more||Deposit Only|
|64 to 30 days||50% of Tour cost|
|29 days or less||100%|
Request More Information