Tour Dates: January 28th to February 11th, 2023
From $3350.00 CAD per person based on double occupancy
- Walking tour in the colonial city of Antigua Guatemala
- Explore an active farming area utilizing traditional Mayan farming techniques
- Visit Finca Valhalla Macadamia Nut Farm
- Enjoy a ChocoMuseo Tour in the city of Antigua
- Take a boat ride to visit a women’s weaving co-op featuring natural dyes and handspun thread
- Browse/shop the famed market in the town of Chichicastenango
- Wander through a local orchid sanctuary before visiting our jungle lodge for the night
- Take a 4x4 vehicle to explore the natural limestone pools and scenic hikes at Semuc Champey Natural Monument
- The culinary experience of Guatemala – we have chosen several local spots to showcase Guatemalan flavors
- Visit the Archaeological Museum of Guatemala, and the National Palace of Culture
- And more…..
Tour price includes:
- 14 nights accommodation based on double occupancy
- Meals: all breakfast, 4 lunches and 7 dinners
- Fully escorted by a Canadian Tour Leader and local guide
- Entrances fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Air-conditioned motor coach transportation
- Local flight one way from Flores to Guatemala City via TAG Airlines
Day 1 - January 28th/Antigua – Hotel Posada Los Bucaros – 3 nights
Day 2 - January 29th/Antigua – Hotel Posada Los Bucaros
Day 3 - January 30th/Antigua – Hotel Posada Los Bucaros
Day 4 - January 31st/Lake Atitlan – Hotel Dos Mundos – 2 nights
Day 5 - February 1st/Lake Atitlan – Hotel Dos Mundos
Day 6 - February 2nd/Santa Maria Nebaj – Hotel Santa Maria - 1 night
Day 7 - February 3rd/Lanquin – Hotel El Retiro – 2 nights
Day 8 - February 4th/Lanquin – Hotel El Retiro
Day 9 - February 5th/Rio Dulce – Hacienda Tijax – 1 night
Day 10 - February 6th/Livingston – Villa Caribe – 2 nights
Day 11 - February 7th/Livingston – Villa Caribe
Day 12 - February 8th/Flores – Hotel Peten – 2 nights
Day 13 - February 9th/Flores – Hotel Peten
Day 14 - February 10th/Guatemala City – Hilton Garden Inn Hotel – 1 night
Day 15 - February 11th/Guatemala City
Singles wishing to share: We often get requests for single travellers wishing to share accommodation. If you are interested in traveling with a companion please let us know and we can try to match you up with a suitable traveling partner.
Transfers: To and from the airport to your hotel are included on the tour dates. Airport transfers can be arranged for a cost when you purchase extra nights before or after the vacation.
Insurance: Medical insurance is mandatory. Cancellation and trip interruption insurance is optional. Premiums depend on your age, the length of time away and the cost of your tour and insurance will be discussed and quoted at the time of booking.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person.
Forms of Payment: Cheque, Visa and Master Card or by e-mail. Payments made by credit cards will be subject to a 3 percent processing fee. For information regarding e-mail payments contact your financial institution. It is easy and convenient.
Cancellation Policy: In the event that you have to cancel you must notify Discovery Tours immediately in writing. The following scale of charges will apply according to the date that notice is received. Air fare penalties may differ and will be discussed at the time of ticket purchase.
|65 days or more||Deposit Only|
|64 to 30 days||50% of Tour cost|
|29 days or less||100%|
Request More Information
"Guatemala – The Heart of Mayan Culture"