Tour Dates: February 26th to March 14th, 2022
- Tour the exciting and scenic city of Auckland
- Admire miles of spectacular coastline and farming communities on the Coromandel Peninsula
- Visit the Miranda Bird Sanctuary
- Explore Cathedral Cove where the ocean washes through a natural arch onto a white sandy beach
- Learn about New Zealand’s wildlife at the Rainbow Springs Nature Park and visit the National Kiwi Hatchery
- Cruise across the crystal waters of Lake Manapouri, then visit the waterways of a serene fiord
- Visit the Aoraki Mount Cook National Park, home to some of the highest mountains and longest glaciers
- Local vineyard and wine cave tour of the Gibbston Valley Winery
- Learn about New Zealand at the Te Papa National Museum
- And more…..
2022 New Zealand Encompassed Tour Dates & Prices
- 16 nights accommodation based on double occupancy
- Meals: all breakfasts, 1 lunch and 6 dinners
- All admissions and cultural visits listed in the itinerary
- Air-conditioned motorcoach transportation
- Fully escorted by a Canadian Tour Leader and New Zealand guide/driver
Day 1 - February 26th — Auckland – Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland City – 1 night
Day 2 - February 27th — Coromandel – Pacific Harbour Tairua – 1 night
Day 3 - February 28th — Rotorua – Princes Gate Hotel – 2 nights
Day 4 - March 1st — Rotorua – Princes Gate Hotel
Day 5 - March 2nd — Wellington – West Plaza Hotel
Day 6 - March 3rd — Wellington – West Plaza Hotel
Day 7 - March 4th — Kaikoura – Gateway Motor Lodge – 2 nights
Day 8 - March 5th — Kaikoura – Gateway Motor Lodge
Day 9 - March 6th — Lake Brunner – Lake Brunner Lodge
Day 10 - March 7th — Fox Glacier – Heartland Hotel Fox Glacier – 2 nights
Day 11 - March 8th — Fox Glacier – Heartland Hotel Fox Glacier
Day 12 - March 9th — Queenstown – Kamana Lakehouse – 2 nights
Day 13 - March 10th — Queenstown – Kamana Lakehouse
Day 14 - March 11th — Mt Cook – The Hermitage – 1 night
Day 15 - March 12th — Christchurch – Distinction Hotel – 2 nights
Day 16 - March 13th — Christchurch – Distinction Hotel
Day 17 - March 14th
Singles wishing to share: We often get requests for single travellers wishing to share accommodation. If you are interested in traveling with a companion please let us know and we can try to match you up with a suitable traveling partner.
Transfers: To and from the airport to your hotel are included on the tour dates. Airport transfers can be arranged for a cost when you purchase extra nights before or after the vacation.
Insurance: Medical insurance is mandatory. Cancellation and trip interruption insurance is optional. Premiums depend on your age, the length of time away and the cost of your tour and insurance will be discussed and quoted at the time of booking.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person.
Forms of Payment: Cheque, Visa and Master Card or by e-mail. Payments made by credit cards will be subject to a 3 percent processing fee. For information regarding e-mail payments contact your financial institution. It is easy and convenient.
Cancellation Policy: In the event that you have to cancel you must notify Discovery Tours immediately in writing. The following scale of charges will apply according to the date that notice is received. Air fare penalties may differ and will be discussed at the time of ticket purchase.
|65 days or more||Deposit Only|
|64 to 30 days||50% of Tour cost|
|29 days or less||100%|
Request More Information
"New Zealand Encompassed"