- Stay 3 nights in amazing Havana
- Stay 3 nights in the mountains - UNESCO Sierra del Rosarios Biosphere Reserve
- Take a boat ride through a subterranean cave with fantastic formations
- Tour the opulent Columbus Cemetery in Havana
- Visit a beautiful botanical garden which contains more than 20,000 plants
- Interact with primary students and instructors at a special school project
- Learn about organic farming during a visit to an 'organoponico'
- Visit the Historic Museum in Trinidad
- Tour an historic Coffee Plantation in the mountains, see the former slave quarters
- Stay in Trinidad - established in the 16th century and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit a unique Pharmaceutical Museum
- Ride a Russian truck into the beautiful Escambray Mountains
- Enjoy a traditional Cuban pig roast
- Visit the Palacio del Valle and Thomas Theater in Cienfuegos
- Discover Cuba's natural beauty during treks in a biosphere reserve
- Swim in the natural pools formed by cascades in an area where Cuban families picnic
- Take a guided walking tour through a tobacco field in Viñales, visit the tobacco drying house of a local farmer.
- Take a trek in a the Topes Collantes/Escambray Mountains
- And much more….
Tour price includes:
- 14 nights accommodation based on double occupancy
- Meals included: 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 8 dinners
- All admissions and cultural visits listed in itinerary
- Private air conditioned motor coach transportation
- Fully escorted by a Canadian Tour Leader and an expert Cuban guide
Day 1 - Varadero/Matanzas: Velasco Hotel
Day 2 - Villa Soroa
Day 3 - Villa Soroa
Day 4 - Villa Soroa
Day 5 - Viñales: Casa Particular
Day 6 - Viñales: Casa Particular
Day 7 - Havana: Hotel Sevilla located in historic Old Havana
Day 8 - Havana: Hotel Sevilla located in historic Old Havana
Day 9 - Havana: Hotel Sevilla located in historic Old Havana
Day 10 - Cienfuegos: Faro Luna Beach Hotel
Day 11 - Cienfuegos: Faro Luna Beach Hotel
Day 12 - Trinidad: Casa Particular
Day 13 - Trinidad: Casa Particular
Day 14 - Varadero/Matanzas: Velasco Hotel
Day 15 - Flight Home
Singles wishing to share: We often get requests for single travellers wishing to share accommodation. If you are interested in traveling with a companion please let us know and we can try to match you up with a suitable traveling partner.
Transfers: To and from the airport to your hotel are included on the tour dates. Airport transfers can be arranged for a cost when you purchase extra nights before or after the vacation.
Insurance: Medical insurance is mandatory. Cancellation and trip interruption insurance is optional. Premiums depend on your age, the length of time away and the cost of your tour and insurance will be discussed and quoted at the time of booking.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person.
Forms of Payment: Cheque, Visa and Master Card or by e-mail. Payments made by credit cards will be subject to a 3 percent processing fee. For information regarding e-mail payments contact your financial institution. It is easy and convenient.
Cancellation Policy: In the event that you have to cancel you must notify Discovery Tours immediately in writing. The following scale of charges will apply according to the date that notice is received. Air fare penalties may differ and will be discussed at the time of ticket purchase.
|65 days or more||Deposit Only|
|64 to 30 days||50% of Tour cost|
|29 days or less||100%|