Tour Dates: May 29th – June 7th, 2022 (10 Days /9 Nights)
- Private Coach Transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director & McPhail Travel Escort
- Accommodation as listed (or similar based on availability)
- Attractions as listed VIA Rail Skeena train journey in Economy Class as listed (including customary gratuity)
- BC Ferries sailings as listed Luggage Handling (1 bag per person)
- Meals listed – all breakfasts, 6 lunches and 2 dinners (including customary gratuity)
Tour does not include:
- Gratuities to driver (recommend $3-$4 per person per day)
- Gratuities to guide (recommend $5-$7 per person per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not listed
- Attractions not listed
- Travel insurance
- Sunday, May 29, 2022
Arrive Prince George
- Monday, May 30, 2022
Prince George – Prince Rupert via VIA Rail Skeena Train
- Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Prince Rupert Sightseeing
- Wednesday, June 01, 2022
Grizzly Bear Tour
- Thursday, June 02, 2022
Prince Rupert – Port Hardy via BC Ferries Inside Passage
- Friday, June 03, 2022
Port Hardy Sightseeing & Indigenous Crafting
- Saturday, June 04, 2022
Port Hardy – Telegraph Cove
- Sunday, June 05, 2022
Alert Bay & Telegraph Cove
- Monday, June 06, 2022
Telegraph Cove – Campbell River
- Day 10 - Tuesday, June 07, 2022
Depart Campbell River
Singles wishing to share: We often get requests for single travellers wishing to share accommodation. If you are interested in traveling with a companion please let us know and we can try to match you up with a suitable traveling partner.
Transfers: To and from the airport to your hotel are included on the tour dates. Airport transfers can be arranged for a cost when you purchase extra nights before or after the vacation.
Insurance: Medical insurance is mandatory. Cancellation and trip interruption insurance is optional. Premiums depend on your age, the length of time away and the cost of your tour and insurance will be discussed and quoted at the time of booking.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person.
Forms of Payment: Cheque, Visa and Master Card or by e-mail. Payments made by credit cards will be subject to a 3 percent processing fee. For information regarding e-mail payments contact your financial institution. It is easy and convenient.
Cancellation Policy: In the event that you have to cancel you must notify Discovery Tours immediately in writing. The following scale of charges will apply according to the date that notice is received. Air fare penalties may differ and will be discussed at the time of ticket purchase.
|65 days or more||Deposit Only|
|64 to 30 days||50% of Tour cost|
|29 days or less||100%|
Request More Information
"BC’s West Coast & Inside Passage"