- Stay 4 nights in vibrant Panama City
- Visit the old panama ruins: Panama Veija – UNESCO World Heritage
- Travel on the famous Panama Railway
- Visit the Miraflores Lock – one of the three locks in the canal
- Stay 2 nights in the second largest inhabited volcanic crater
- Participate in a local workshop creating artesian handicrafts
- Hike the Pipeline Trail, considered one of the most beautiful hiking trails in Central America
- Learn about the honey making process at a private farm
- Relax on the palm shaded beaches of Bocas del Toro
- Boat tour through the San San Pond Wetlands in search of the elusive manatees
- Experience the marvellous manufacturing process of chocolate
- And more…
Tour price includes:
- 14 nights accommodation based on double occupancy
- Meals: all breakfasts, 2 lunches and 8 dinners
- All admissions and cultural visits listed in itinerary
- Air conditioned motor coach transportation
- Fully escorted by a Canadian Tour Leader and Panama (naturalist) guide
Day 1 - Panama City: Hotel Centro Americano
Day 2 - Panama City: Hotel Centro Americano
Day 3 - Panama City: Hotel Centro Americano
Day 4 - El Valle de Anton: Hotel Campestre
Day 5 - El Valle de Anton: Hotel Campestre
Day 6 - Chitre/Azuero Peninsula: Hotel Cubita
Day 7 - Boquete: Boquete Garden Inn
Day 8 - Boquete: Boquete Garden Inn
Day 9 - Boquete: Boquete Garden Inn
Day 10 - Bocas de Toro: Swans Cay
Day 11 - Bocas de Toro: Swans Cay
Day 12 - Bocas de Toro: Swans Cay
Day 13 - Bocas de Toro: Swans Cay
Day 14 - Panama City: Hotel Centro Americano
Day 15 - Flight Home
Singles wishing to share: We often get requests for single travellers wishing to share accommodation. If you are interested in traveling with a companion please let us know and we can try to match you up with a suitable traveling partner.
Transfers: To and from the airport to your hotel are included on the tour dates. Airport transfers can be arranged for a cost when you purchase extra nights before or after the vacation.
Insurance: Medical insurance is mandatory. Cancellation and trip interruption insurance is optional. Premiums depend on your age, the length of time away and the cost of your tour and insurance will be discussed and quoted at the time of booking.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person.
Forms of Payment: Cheque, Visa and Master Card or by e-mail. Payments made by credit cards will be subject to a 3 percent processing fee. For information regarding e-mail payments contact your financial institution. It is easy and convenient.
Cancellation Policy: In the event that you have to cancel you must notify Discovery Tours immediately in writing. The following scale of charges will apply according to the date that notice is received. Air fare penalties may differ and will be discussed at the time of ticket purchase.
|65 days or more||Deposit Only|
|64 to 30 days||50% of Tour cost|
|29 days or less||100%|
Request More Information
"Journey Through Panama"