Tour Date – 2024 (exact dates to be announced)
- Tour the exciting and scenic city of Auckland
- Admire miles of spectacular coastline and farming communities on the Coromandel Peninsula
- Visit the Miranda Bird Sanctuary
- Explore Cathedral Cove where the ocean washes through a natural arch onto a white sandy beach
- Learn about New Zealand’s wildlife at the Rainbow Springs Nature Park and visit the National Kiwi Hatchery
- Cruise across the crystal waters of Lake Manapouri, then visit the waterways of a serene fiord
- Visit the Aoraki Mount Cook National Park, home to some of the highest mountains and longest glaciers
- Local vineyard and wine cave tour of the Gibbston Valley Winery
- Learn about New Zealand at the Te Papa National Museum
- And more…..
2024 New Zealand Encompassed Tour Dates & Prices
To Be Announced
Day 1 - Auckland – Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland City – 1 night
Day 2 - Coromandel – Pauanui Pines Motor Lodge – 1 night
Day 3 - Rotorua – Sudima Lake Rotorua – 2 nights
Day 4 - Rotorua – Sudima Lake Rotorua
Day 5 - Wellington – Copthorne Hotel Oriental Bay – 2 nights
Day 6 - Wellington – Copthorne Hotel Oriental Bay
Day 7 - Kaikoura – Sudima Kaikoura – 2 nights
Day 8 - Kaikoura – Sudima Kaikoura
Day 9 - Lake Brunner – Lake Brunner Lodge – 1 night
Day 10 - Fox Glacier – Heartland Hotel Fox Glacier – 2 nights
Day 11 - Fox Glacier – Heartland Hotel Fox Glacier
Day 12 - Queenstown – Kamana Lakehouse – 2 nights
Day 13 - Queenstown – Kamana Lakehouse
Day 14 - Mt Cook – The Hermitage – 1 night
Day 15 - Christchurch – Distinction Hotel – 2 nights
Day 16 - Christchurch – Distinction Hotel
Day 17 - Goodbye!
Singles wishing to share: We often get requests for single travellers wishing to share accommodation. If you are interested in traveling with a companion please let us know and we can try to match you up with a suitable traveling partner.
Transfers: To and from the airport to your hotel are included on the tour dates. Airport transfers can be arranged for a cost when you purchase extra nights before or after the vacation.
Insurance: Medical insurance is mandatory. Cancellation and trip interruption insurance is optional. Premiums depend on your age, the length of time away and the cost of your tour and insurance will be discussed and quoted at the time of booking.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person.
Forms of Payment: Cheque, Visa and Master Card or by e-mail. Payments made by credit cards will be subject to a 3 percent processing fee. For information regarding e-mail payments contact your financial institution. It is easy and convenient.
Cancellation Policy: In the event that you have to cancel you must notify Discovery Tours immediately in writing. The following scale of charges will apply according to the date that notice is received. Air fare penalties may differ and will be discussed at the time of ticket purchase.
|65 days or more||Deposit Only|
|64 to 30 days||50% of Tour cost|
|29 days or less||100%|
Request More Information
"New Zealand Encompassed"