- Quito City tour
- Visit the community of San Clemente and enjoy lunch in a local home
- Overnight in a historic hacienda
- Explore the Otavalo handicraft market
- Learn about traditional weaving during a visit to an artisan’s studio
- Relax at Papallacta hot springs
- Explore Ecuador’s Amazon rain forest—on foot and by boat
- Drive the spectacular Avenue of the Volcanoes, lined by some of Ecuador’s highest peaks
- Walk through Omaere Ethnobotanical Park and learn how Ecuador’s indigenous peoples use native plants in their daily lives
- Interpretive island walks to learn about Galápagos wildlife
- Meet endangered Galápagos giant tortoises
- Encounter unique species and pristine landscapes
- Snorkel and kayak in waters rich with shimmering fish, sea turtles, penguins, and playful sea lions.
- And much more…
Tour price includes:
- 15 nights accommodation based on double occupancy
- Meals: all breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- All admissions and cultural visits listed in itinerary
- Transit Control Card & Galapagos Park Fee
- Air conditioned motor coach transportation
- Fully escorted by a Canadian Tour Leader and Ecuador & Galapagos (naturalist) guide
Day 1 - Quito – Dann Carlton Hotel
Day 2 - Quito – Dann Carlton Hotel
Day 3 - Otavalo – Hacienda Pinsaqui
Day 4 - Hotel Termas Papallacta
Day 5 - Hotel Termas Papallacta
Day 6 - Tena – Itamandi Amazon Eco-Lodge
Day 7 - Tena – Itamandi Amazon Eco-Lodge
Day 8 - Tena – Itamandi Amazon Eco-Lodge
Day 9 - Banos – Hotel La Floresta
Day 10 - Quito – Hotel Dann Carlton
Day 11 - San Cristobal Island – Hotel Blue Marlin
Day 12 - San Cristobal Island – Hotel Blue Marlin
Day 13 - Santa Cruz Island – Hotel Silberstein
Day 14 - Santa Cruz Island – Hotel Silberstein
Day 15 - Santa Cruz Island – Hotel Silberstein
Day 16 - Quito – Hotel Dann Carlton
Day 17 - Flights Home
Singles wishing to share: We often get requests for single travellers wishing to share accommodation. If you are interested in traveling with a companion please let us know and we can try to match you up with a suitable traveling partner.
Transfers: To and from the airport to your hotel are included on the tour dates. Airport transfers can be arranged for a cost when you purchase extra nights before or after the vacation.
Insurance: Medical insurance is mandatory. Cancellation and trip interruption insurance is optional. Premiums depend on your age, the length of time away and the cost of your tour and insurance will be discussed and quoted at the time of booking.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person.
Forms of Payment: Cheque, Visa and Master Card or by e-mail. Payments made by credit cards will be subject to a 3 percent processing fee. For information regarding e-mail payments contact your financial institution. It is easy and convenient.
Cancellation Policy: In the event that you have to cancel you must notify Discovery Tours immediately in writing. The following scale of charges will apply according to the date that notice is received. Air fare penalties may differ and will be discussed at the time of ticket purchase.
|65 days or more||Deposit Only|
|64 to 30 days||50% of Tour cost|
|29 days or less||100%|
Request More Information
"Ecuador & Galapagos Highlights"