Tour Dates: April 8th to 24th, 2022
From $5,550.00 CAD per person based on double occupancy
- Quito City tour
- Visit the community of San Clemente and enjoy lunch in a local home
- Overnight in a historic hacienda
- Explore the Otavalo handicraft market
- Learn about traditional weaving during a visit to an artisan’s studio
- Relax at Papallacta hot springs
- Explore Ecuador’s Amazon rain forest—on foot and by boat
- Drive the spectacular Avenue of the Volcanoes, lined by some of Ecuador’s highest peaks
- Walkthrough Omaere Ethnobotanical Park and learn how Ecuador’s indigenous peoples use native plants in their daily lives
- Interpretive island walks to learn about Galápagos wildlife
- Meet endangered Galápagos giant tortoises
- Encounter unique species and pristine landscapes
- Snorkel and kayak in waters rich with shimmering fish, sea turtles, penguins, and playful sea lions.
- And much more…
Tour price includes:
- 15 nights’ accommodation based on double occupancy
- Meals: all breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- All admissions and cultural visits listed in the itinerary
- Transit Control Card & Galapagos Park Fee
- Internal Flights
- Air-conditioned motorcoach transportation
- Fully escorted by a Canadian Tour Leader and Ecuador & Galapagos (naturalist) guide
- 65 days or more - Deposit Only
- 64 to 30 days - 50% of Tour cost
- 29 days or less - 100%
Day 1 - April 8 / Quito – Swissotel Quito – 2 nights
Day 2 - April 9 / Quito – Swissotel Quito
Day 3 - April 10 / Otavalo – Hacienda Pinsaqui – 1 night
Day 4 - April 11 / Hotel Termas Papallacta – 2 nights
Day 5 - April 12 / Hotel Termas Papallacta
Day 6 - April 13 / Tena – Itamandi Amazon Eco-Lodge – 3 nights
Day 7 - April 14 / Tena – Itamandi Amazon Eco-Lodge
Day 8 - April 15 / Tena – Itamandi Amazon Eco-Lodge
Day 9 - April 16 / Banos – Casa de Luis – 1 night
Day 10 - April 17 / Quito –Swissotel Quito – 1 night
Day 11 - April 18 / San Cristobal Island – Hotel Blue Marlin – 2 nights
Day 12 - April 19 / San Cristobal Island – Hotel Blue Marlin
Day 13 - April 20 / Santa Cruz Island – Hotel Silberstein – 3 nights
Day 14 - April 21 / Santa Cruz Island – Hotel Silberstein
Day 15 - April 22 / Santa Cruz Island – Hotel Silberstein
Day 16 - April 23 / Quito – Swissotel Quito – 1 night
Day 17 - April 24 / Quito – Swissotel Quito
Singles wishing to share: We often get requests for single travellers wishing to share accommodation. If you are interested in traveling with a companion please let us know and we can try to match you up with a suitable traveling partner.
Transfers: To and from the airport to your hotel are included on the tour dates. Airport transfers can be arranged for a cost when you purchase extra nights before or after the vacation.
Insurance: Medical insurance is mandatory. Cancellation and trip interruption insurance is optional. Premiums depend on your age, the length of time away and the cost of your tour and insurance will be discussed and quoted at the time of booking.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person.
Forms of Payment: Cheque, Visa and Master Card or by e-mail. Payments made by credit cards will be subject to a 3 percent processing fee. For information regarding e-mail payments contact your financial institution. It is easy and convenient.
Cancellation Policy: In the event that you have to cancel you must notify Discovery Tours immediately in writing. The following scale of charges will apply according to the date that notice is received. Air fare penalties may differ and will be discussed at the time of ticket purchase.
|65 days or more||Deposit Only|
|64 to 30 days||50% of Tour cost|
|29 days or less||100%|
Request More Information
"Ecuador & Galapagos Highlights "