- Uncover the ancient mystery of the Pachacamac Temple
- Cruise around the Ballestas Islands, spotting penguins, sea lions, and more
- See the enigmatic Nazca Lines, whether they’re the work of ancient civilizations or something more supernatural
- Explore the eerie desert graveyard of Chauchilla
- Experience the historic and renowned pottery culture at a local workshop
- Sample pisco at an Ica Valley winery, and help a chef prepare local dishes in Arequipa
- Arequipa city tour including the Santa Catalina Convent
- Enjoy a special lunch complete with live Andean music
- Learn the centuries-old methods of spinning, dyeing and weaving
- Explore the mysteries of the universe as told through the eyes of the Incas at the Cusco Planetarium
- Guided boat tour of Taquile and Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca
- Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour
- Scenic train ride and guided tour of the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu
- And much more...
Tour price includes:
- 15 nights’ accommodation based on double occupancy
- Meals: all breakfasts, 4 lunches and 7 dinners
- All admissions and cultural visits listed in the itinerary
- Air-conditioned motorcoach transportation
- Fully escorted by a Canadian Tour Leader and Colombia (naturalist) guide
Day 1 - April 25 / Lima – Allpa Hotel & Suites – 2 nights
Day 2 - April 26 / Lima – Allpa Hotel & Suites
Day 3 - April 27 / Paracas – San Agustin Paracas – 1 night
Day 4 - April 28 / Nazca – Casa Andina Standard – 2 nights
Day 5 - April 29 / Nazca – Casa Andina Standard
Day 6 - April 30 / Arequipa – Hotel El Conquistador – 2 nights
Day 7 - May 1 / Arequipa – Hotel El Conquistador
Day 8 - May 2 / Sacred Valley – San Agustin Urubamba
Day 9 - May 3 / Sacred Valley – San Agustin Urubamba
Day 10 - May 4 / Aguas Calientes – Casa Andina Standard– 1 night
Day 11 - May 5 / Cusco – Casa Andina Standard – 2 nights
Day 12 - May 6 / Cusco – Casa Andina Standard
Day 13 - May 7 / Puno – Casa Andina Premium – 2 nights
Day 14 - May 8 / Puno – Casa Andina Premium
Day 15 - May 9 / Lima – Allpa Hotel & Suites – 1 night
Day 16 - May 10 / Flight Home
Singles wishing to share: We often get requests for single travellers wishing to share accommodation. If you are interested in traveling with a companion please let us know and we can try to match you up with a suitable traveling partner.
Transfers: To and from the airport to your hotel are included on the tour dates. Airport transfers can be arranged for a cost when you purchase extra nights before or after the vacation.
Insurance: Medical insurance is mandatory. Cancellation and trip interruption insurance is optional. Premiums depend on your age, the length of time away and the cost of your tour and insurance will be discussed and quoted at the time of booking.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person.
Forms of Payment: Cheque, Visa and Master Card or by e-mail. Payments made by credit cards will be subject to a 3 percent processing fee. For information regarding e-mail payments contact your financial institution. It is easy and convenient.
Cancellation Policy: In the event that you have to cancel you must notify Discovery Tours immediately in writing. The following scale of charges will apply according to the date that notice is received. Air fare penalties may differ and will be discussed at the time of ticket purchase.
|65 days or more||Deposit Only|
|64 to 30 days||50% of Tour cost|
|29 days or less||100%|
Request More Information
"Peru - Inca Explorer"